A Plea for sanity when posting to this list.

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Mon May 16 12:53:35 UTC 2005

Am Sonntag 15 Mai 2005 12:56 schrieb Magnus Therning:
> Out of curiousity:
>  What MUAs have you tried for reading this mailing list?
>  In what ways is gmane better than the MUAs you've tried?
I think that's a bandwidth thingy. If you read a huge list by gmane you
can check the headers first, before downloading the entire message.
That way you can cope a few hundreds of  posts per day with downloading
only a hand full of messages.

Which linux MUA can handle "header download only"?

kind regards

Gerhard