Ubuntu my love !

audriusb at homelan.lt audriusb at homelan.lt
Mon May 16 07:55:38 UTC 2005

Quoting Vincent Trouilliez <vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr>:

I got quite another impression: all my favourites are failing somewhere on my
UBUNTU Hoary for AMD64. I made very long list of applications that should be
recompiled to make them working. Here some of the issues:
   1.	FreePascal: colour selector is removed from IDE; black on dark blue
        isn’t visible on my screen,
   2.	Lazarus – there is no binary packages for my system; compilation from
        source is failing; WINE has the same problems,
   3.	Anjuta – hangs after the splash was displayed,
   4.	GVIM – works with default font only; I got big spaces between
        characters using all other fonts,
   5.	OpenOffice – printing does not work with CUPS.

Gediminas Bukauskas