enabling universe by default

Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski opi at cyb3r.org
Mon May 16 06:11:59 UTC 2005

Daniel Robitaille wrote:

> "All of this software is compiled against the libraries and using the
> tools that form part of main, so it should install and work well with
> the software in main, but it comes with no guarantee of security fixes
> and support."

  Yes, I know all of that. But. Maybe an installation process should
have a reqeuster with text alike to this one and an ability to enable
Universe? Or maybe not, because installation should be as simple as
possible. Maybe a first Synaptic run could hint that? Just thinking out
loud.

--
  Emil Oppeln-Bronikowski, http://bronikowski.com
  Random order: Work. Sleep. Toilet. Eat.