Suggestion for Breezy - Linz

Kreg Schlosser liberaltugboat at gmail.com
Sun May 15 19:37:37 UTC 2005

But It already does... It is just smarter then other programs.
Instead of having a static link in the tree view for cdrom and floppy
it only adds them after a disk is mounted!!
This is ingenius, because in windows or Konquer if you click a cdrom
or floppy icon when no media is inserted it sits there looking for it
then after locking up the browswer for like 5-10 seconds it says "no
media inserted"
Not addind the icon untill the media is mounted saves tons of time and
frustration.
Nautilus does have room for improvement, but I think many people
havent even looked at all the functionallity that is there before
complaining.
Now if only they could add the side by side (different folders) panels
like in midnight commander and the side by side by side by side
structured view of OS X (not sure what they call it).