Apache2: how to enable on startup?

David Anguita lda at ya.com
Sun May 15 11:56:40 UTC 2005

Hi,
You can use rcconf (Debian Runlevel Configuration tool) to start apache2
service on boot up:
$ sudo apt-get install rcconf
Then execute rcconf as root, mark apache2 service and apply changes.
Next time you boot your machine apache2 will start automatically.

PD. Sorry my english :-P

--
David Anguita (LDA)                http://lda.supersized.org
email/MSN: lda at ya.com                         GPG:0x840273D7