GnomeBaker Broke my packages

Brett Kushner brettkushner at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 06:20:03 UTC 2005

I wanted to get GnomeBaker, but did not see it on apt-get. I found it on
debian.org, and saw it had many dependencies, some of which were installed
on my computer in different versions. So now lib6-dev, lib6-i386, and
locales are "broken" to synaptic. I'm very new to Ubuntu. I wouldn't mind
getting rid of Gnomebaker to fix these broken packages. When I try to
reinstall the broken ones, it says a bunch of packages need to be
uninstalled, such as ubuntu-base and ubuntu-desktop. They sound important.
What can I do?

Thanks!