Slow Wireless Network Connection

Ropetin Again ropetin at gmail.com
Sun May 15 00:36:34 UTC 2005

Good afternoon all, I've come across a small problem with my Ubuntu
install that I would love to be able to fix.

I'm using a Dell Laptop, Inspiron 9200, and the installation of Hoary
went perfectly.  Its detected my Internal Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG and
its working very well, apart from one thing.  I dual boot the machine
with Win XP and file transfer across the WLAN takes, give or take, 3
times as long in Linux.

Does anyone have any suggestion as to what might be going on?  I have
zero WLAN experience in Linux so I'm kind of lost.

Ropetin.