Community and Development Blogs

Shawn Christopher schristopheraz at gmail.com
Sat May 14 04:27:20 UTC 2005

Daniel Robitaille wrote:

>On Fri, 2005-13-05 at 20:04 -0700, Shawn Christopher wrote:
>

>>I've thought about after seeing the website about Longhorn development
>>
>>http://longhornblogs.com/
>>
>>about creating a similar website for Ubuntu developers and/or the
>>community. I would be more than happy to host it on my computer if
>>someone owned a domain or just link to it from the Wiki. The wiki really
>>doesn't allow for developers to post anywhere nor the project leads or
>>such. Also the wiki can be edited by anyone so it's really not a good
>>site for late breaking news on development. If anyone thinks this is a
>>good idea let me know.
>>

>Do you know about Ubuntu's Planet for the blogs written by Ubuntu
>members and developpers?
>    http://planet.ubuntu.com/

Maybe it is just me....but I logged in and the only thing I could see
was Ubuntu down under....now I have spent the past 5 mins looking it
over and I STILL cannot figure out how to create a page. It says I don't
have permission to edit a page after it asked me to choose a template.
This is not what a blog is about. A blog should be easy...this is
something....well I dunno what it is.

Shawn