Getting grip and lame to work

Jamie Dobbs jamie.dobbs at orcon.net.nz
Fri May 13 20:27:18 UTC 2005

I have installed grip and lame to enable me to rip some CDs to MP3 but
whenever I select "Rip+Encode" from grip I get an error box saying
'Invalid encoder executable. Check your encoder config'.
I know that lame is there as if I try and run lame in a terminal it does
run.

My setup for lame in grip is as follows:

Encoder executable: lame
Encoder command-line: -h --preset standard %w %m
Encode file extention: mp3
Encode file format: ~/mp3/%A/%d/%a-%n.%x

Any assistance with getting grip running properly would be greatly
appreciated.