ShipIt problems

Riaan van Wyk rvanwyk at teraoka.co.za
Fri May 13 08:23:40 UTC 2005

yep, mee too.... still waiting....

Riaan van Wyk
Research and Develop
Johannesburg, South Africa

TERAOKA SA (PTY) LIMITED
OFFICE : +27 (0) 11 613 4291
DIRECT : +27 (0) 11 538 8784
FAX NO : +27 (0) 11 613 2925
CELL NO: +27 (0) 82 884 3054

Disclaimer:
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information, which is the property of the sender. The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is intended for the attention and use only of the addressee. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately. Under no circumstances will Teraoka SA (PTY) LTD or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.