CD burning softwares

Luke Yelavich themuso at themuso.com
Fri May 13 07:49:39 UTC 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 05:20:26PM EST, Richard Camina wrote:
> what is the best CD burning for my ubuntu box? i am a newbie and it
> seems that ubuntu 5.04 dont have a CD burning application installed by
> default.... any recommendations?

If you want to burn files, the simplest way is to click on the place
menu, and click on the Home folder option. In the window that appears,
click on the place menu, and choose the CD/DVD creator option. An empty
window will open, and you can simply drag and drop the files you want to
burn in the window. Then click the file menu and choose the Write to
Disc... option closer to the bottom of the menu.

If you want to burn an ISO, just right-click on the ISO and choose Write
to Disc option again.

Hope this helps.
--
Luke Yelavich