Best Quicken-compatible Money App?

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Fri May 13 02:45:03 UTC 2005

> I've tried kurush, gnucash and myBudget and I only learned of Grisbi by accident.
> Wow! And I'm glad I did.
> Interface is very intuitive and just the application I am looking for.
>
> --
> GOwin

Great, another Grisbi fan ! :o))))
And it's being developped by a fellow Frog, so it's even better ! ;o)
I love it, but am very worried to see that development has being
virtually non-existent for the past 10 months ! :o(
I am very worried that Grisi might die, if nobody joins the project,
that would be a shame as no other native Gnome app comes close to it
IMHO ! :o(
Would be a real shame to see it disappear :o(((

--
Vince