kubuntu v kde

Andy Choens gunksta at gmail.com
Fri May 13 02:04:08 UTC 2005

Out of curiousity I decided to install the kubuntu meta package to see
what KDE is up to and I'm impressed.  I would also like to play around
with some of the other packages that kubuntu doesn't include but are
out there like kde games, kde educational stuff, etc.

Should I install the kde meta package or just go through and install
the individual pieces I want.  I don't want to mess things up and it
seems like the kubuntu meta package and kkde meta package aren't
complimentary.  I say this because the kde meta package wants to
install kde-core, which must be on my machine, I'm typing this from
within kde!

--andy