ShipIt problems

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Thu May 12 23:11:00 UTC 2005

Hey all!
I was just wondering if anyone else has been having problems ordering
CDs for Hoary.
I ordered my CDs a week or two before the release date.  They never
showed up (not on my order status page or at my front door).  I ordered
again about 1 week after release.  Same thing.  Again, 2-3 weeks later.
  And finally, 3 days ago.
So far, I have not recieved a single thing.  I just checked the status
page and still it only shows one order for last December (my Warty CDs,
which arrived about a week later).

Does anyone know if there is any problem with the system?

The breakup of my order is as follows:
    10  x86
    6   PPC
    2   AMD64