What happened to httpd.conf with Apache2

eblack black.eric at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:43:49 UTC 2005

The new setup is actually alot nicer, I think. You put your config files
in /etc/apache2/sites-available and then make a link to that file
from /etc/apache2/sites-enabled. I guess the reasoning was to enable
multiple config files per site and all you need to do is change the link
and restart the server.

Eric