Memory and CPU requirements

Rich Duzenbury rduz-ubuntu at theduz.com
Thu May 12 15:02:14 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-12 at 10:24 +0200, Vincent Trouilliez wrote:
> > The minimum system requirements, as listed by the installer are at least
> > 1.8 gigs of hard drive space and 32 megs of ram.
Yes, these are the figures I am looking for.  It seems odd that the
system requirements are not listed very nearby the download page.  After
all, no need to download if the machine you want to run on is below
spec.

Though, I attempted an install on a box with 32Mb of ram and the
installer just started looping on the same file over and over and over.

--
Regards,
Rich

Current Conditions in Des Moines, IA