Perl problems

Vincenzo Di Massa hawk78_it at yahoo.it
Thu May 12 13:04:34 UTC 2005

I think python would be a better language to learn.
Perl is a very used, great language but... old!
Python allows you to understand the programming basics + OOP.
There are python tutorials that you can do in an afternoon.
Python has many more bindings, and is the de facto counterpart for VBA.

Perl could come later if you like to undertsand it.

Ciao
Vincenzo