Blood Lesson WARNING re "WARTY" Install

Jason Straight jason at jeetkunedomaster.net
Wed May 11 20:12:11 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 11 May 2005 13:38, vailima wrote:
> Thank you for your kind consideration ... it's so appreciated.
>
> And, have a nice day while you're at it, if you can.

You're welcome! And had you simply asked why this may have happened or asked
some questions about it beforehand I probably would have supplied some very
helpful information. But when I see someone spreading MS style FUD about
ubuntu (especially since I used to do a lot of Mandrake work) that simply
isn't true it kind of ruffles my feathers.

Other people read this list - and if they believe what you say they would also
spread the FUD.