Warty Install Issues: Sound, Printer, Modem, Scanner. Quoting-Style

Cybe R. Wizard cyber_wizard at mindspring.com
Wed May 11 18:44:24 UTC 2005

On Wed, 11 May 2005 14:23:01 -0400
David Woyciesjes <woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Dennis Kaarsemaker wrote:
>
> > On wo, 2005-05-11 at 13:44 -0400, vailima wrote:
> >
> >>Pull my name from this mailing list.
> >
> > You really aren't too smart, are you? Follow the link at the bottom
> > of *every* mail to do that.
>
> 	Somebody is grumpy today...
>
> BTW, it's _not_ clear _at all_ that you should follow that link to
> un-sub. Now go home and grow up.

Mr. Kaarsemaker, Mr. Woyciesjes, where's the community spirit and
comraderie?  I am starting to feel like this is the Libranet mailing
list!  Please don't make me, and possibly others, leave.

Cybe R. Wizard -let's be nice, even to the trolls.
--
Q: What's the difference between MicroSoft Windows and a virus?
A: Apart from the fact that viruses are supported by their authors,