Upgrading FireFox to 1.0.3

John Levin john at technolalia.org
Wed May 11 12:22:57 UTC 2005

On 11 May 2005, at 13:18, mailing.list at srivastava.mailshell.com wrote:

> I have visited the FORUM and found a link to above subject but it is
> not clear what the best way is to upgrade FireFox to 1.0.3.
>
> I have recently installed UBUNTU 5.04 and am new to Linux. Any working
> solution to this problem.
>
> Thanx
> Kailash

There's been some discussion about Ffx 1.0.3 on this list too. The gist
of it is that the version packaged for Ubuntu is up to date, patched
for the security exploit that 1.0.3 deals with. The numbering is
confusing.
Given the latest exploit, and the imminent Ffx 1.0.4, you can expect a
new version through synaptic fairly soon.

HTH

john