Spread Ubuntu - Proposal

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed May 11 09:39:05 UTC 2005

<quote who="Shawn Christopher">

> Well I had thrown together an idea of an Ubuntu oriented site as a "demo",
> if people like it enough I'll be more than happy to use it and promote it
> within the community.

Hi,

At UbuntuDownUnder, I pitched "The Fridge", a news/advocacy site for Ubuntu
with a difference... and we now have a little team of people interested in
doing editorial work for it. You'll get the first taste in the next couple
of weeks. It'll be in beta for a little while, and then announced officially
around the time of the breezy preview or final releases.

Keep an eye out for The Fridge! :-)

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: May 29th-31st                           http://2005.guadec.org/

     "I think his crackpipe is mixed with helium or something." - Colin
                           Walters on Hans Reiser