Powered by Logos

Shawn Christopher schristopheraz at gmail.com
Wed May 11 08:23:36 UTC 2005

A few days ago I had suggested the idea of creating my website Spread
Ubuntu site and a few people liked the idea however someone said that
they really didn't have any buttons...so they found some buttons. Well
that got me thinking that maybe designing some "banners"/Logos for a web
server hosted on Ubuntu might be a pretty good idea. So I made a few.
Here are the links. I would appreciate any feedback on them or any other
ideas people have and I can "try" (I have no artistic skills at all) to
make something else.

http://68.231.152.140:8080/apache2-default/poweredby.png
http://68.231.152.140:8080/apache2-default/poweredby1.png
http://68.231.152.140:8080/apache2-default/poweredby2.png
http://68.231.152.140:8080/apache2-default/poweredby3.png
http://68.231.152.140:8080/apache2-default/poweredby4.png

If anyone thinks that this is worthy enough I'll add them to the wiki
and maybe post on the forums to get more ideas on them. Thanks for
reading this and taking a look.

Shawn