Blood Lesson WARNING re "WARTY" Install

Frank Schafer frank.schafer at t-systems.cz
Wed May 11 06:45:22 UTC 2005

... or even better,

a sequence (cca. 1 hour for every step to give the (l)user time to
understand what it means) if use entire disk is chosen:

1. ) Blank the screen, make it green output Arial 246 Bold red "THIS
WILL ERASE EVERYTHING ON YOUR HARD DRIVE"

2. ) Let the output flash

3. ) Output the same way as above "ARE YOU REALLY SURE?"

The warning is there in the current installer but seems this is not
enough. ;o(

;o)))))

0,02$
Frank