Creating a local Ubuntu Mirror of "packages" on a different distro

dingyi dingyi at livedoor.cn
Wed May 11 03:08:52 UTC 2005

try rsync

http://rsync.samba.org/

Dingyi

I have a small home network with a clarkconnect gateway that I'd like
to turn into a Ubuntu "Packages" mirror repository.
Is this a viable option?
I've been searching the forum and wiki and I can't find much in the
way of instructions on creating your own mirror repository..
Thanks
Marcus

--
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy