Install of Ubuntu

Gerhard Gaußling ggrubbish at web.de
Tue May 10 23:09:56 UTC 2005

Am Donnerstag 21 April 2005 15:46 schrieb Jose Manuel Velasco Martinez:
> Have you try Gimp ? something similar to photoshop (also it
> works with photoshop filters, [I THINK, i'm not sure since i work
> more with code than with images])

the GIMP is rather different from photoshop in it's user interface, and
it also has got no adjustion-layers or CMYK support. And it does not
support photoshop filters or plug-ins, but it comes with it's own
filters and script-fu to combine effects and filters etc.

It's the best Image Manipulation we have in open source.

regards

Gerhard