vncserver and hoary

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Tue May 10 02:33:52 UTC 2005

I don't know enough about encoding to do this on my own.  I tried
playing around with it, but the only thing I managed to do was make it
worse.  I moved it back to default, though, and now it works fine.
Oh, and I tried VNCViewer.  It is AWESOME!!  Works between OSX and
Ubuntu VERY nicely.  I like it a lot :)
Its a keeper :).  I never got around to trying VNCThing because I
checked out the link first and liked what I saw.  Now need to fix what
isn't broken :).

~Matt