To install eciadsl: sudo dpgk -i eciadsl_0.10-1_i386.deb?

Ari Torhamo ari.torhamo at saunalahti.fi
Mon May 9 21:51:23 UTC 2005

ma, 2005-05-09 kello 22:03 +0200, Guido Heumann kirjoitti:

> Yes, but these repositories don't need to be the official ones :-)
> You can make your own portable repo with downloaded packages on CD,
> using the tip "How to make your own package CD for offline use" in the
> wiki at http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions.

This might be handy sometimes. The directions to do it look simple
enough. Is http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/ the best place to get
packages from the repositories or is there a place with more information
and "infrastructure" for this type of downloading? I vaguely remember
seeing such download page once, but I have complitely forgot where it
was. I searched ubuntulinux.org and wiki for this, but without success.

Cheers,

Ari