How to listen mp3

Michael R Head burner at suppressingfire.org
Mon May 9 18:50:15 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-09 at 10:51 -0400, Stephen R Laniel wrote:
> I've heard a lot of people recommend Totem as a
> user-friendly media player. Have people on here had good
> luck with it? I just use XMMS.

I use a combination of totem and rhythmbox to listen to mp3s.

If I download an mp3 from an artist's site, and I want to listen to it,
I use totem.
Once I've decided I like it (or if I'm ripping a CD I just bought), it
goes into my music folder for rhythmbox to manage.

In other words, I use totem when I've got a media file in the
filesystem, and rhythmbox when I just want some tunes.

mike
--
Michael R Head <burner at suppressingfire.org>
GPG: http://www.suppressingfire.org/~burner/gpg.key.txt (ID 23A02B1F)