Blood Lesson WARNING re "WARTY" Install

Benjamin Haubeck bhaubeck at gmail.com
Mon May 9 15:08:05 UTC 2005

i do not understand your problem. i installed ubuntu several times
beneath windows and after the installation you have both systems
startable by grub and without the loss of any data.

but to have a backup is everytime necessary even if you do not plan to
install ubuntu.

as someone else said already: please let us know, what you have done and
what have happened.

ben