How do I upgrade from Warty to Hoary? - Linz

Lindsay judenlinz at orcon.net.nz
Mon May 9 08:14:15 UTC 2005

Ok guys.  I tried to find it for myself but haven't been successful with
the 'guide'.  I do have the Hoary install CD.

Where do I find the info to upgrade from Warty to Hoary and retain my
personal files and preferences in doing so?   I must say that I consider
the task most daunting as I have Warty running so nicely.

Or, can someone explain that to me in plain English!  I'm afraid that I
have found some reading more confusing that helpful - for a relative
newbie.

Thanks for your consideration.