new upstream version 1.1

Daniel Holbach dh at mailempfang.de
Mon May 9 03:55:50 UTC 2005

Hello Gerhard,

Am Montag, den 09.05.2005, 01:57 +0200 schrieb Gerhard Gaußling:
> who will fix this bug in reportbug and the ubuntu bugsystem?

this is no bug. Let me explain:
      * Malone is the shiny, new, rocking, freshly canonical-created
        Bugtracker, which will make life easier for everyone.
      * Since it was still in heavy development and
      * Universe was the "unsupported" component,
      * the "Bugs:" entry in all the Universe packages was simply "Bugs:
        mailto:ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com",
      * which tells how you got here.
      * With the upcoming MOTU project there now is a new "maintainer"
        for Universe packages and we are the first to use Malone.

PLEASE (and I don't mean only you): use Malone, even if it doesn't work
with just one keystroke from your $EDITOR yet. I'm not aware of the
ScriptableInputToMaloneRoadmap, so I can't tell you, what will happen to
this.

I absolutely don't consider this as a bug, but rather "biting the
bullet" while doing pioneer work at the same time.

Thanks for your patience,
 Daniel