new upstream version 1.1
dh at mailempfang.de
Mon May 9 03:55:50 UTC 2005
Am Montag, den 09.05.2005, 01:57 +0200 schrieb Gerhard Gaußling:
> who will fix this bug in reportbug and the ubuntu bugsystem?
this is no bug. Let me explain:
* Malone is the shiny, new, rocking, freshly canonical-created
Bugtracker, which will make life easier for everyone.
* Since it was still in heavy development and
* Universe was the "unsupported" component,
* the "Bugs:" entry in all the Universe packages was simply "Bugs:
mailto:ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com",
* which tells how you got here.
* With the upcoming MOTU project there now is a new "maintainer"
for Universe packages and we are the first to use Malone.
PLEASE (and I don't mean only you): use Malone, even if it doesn't work
with just one keystroke from your $EDITOR yet. I'm not aware of the
ScriptableInputToMaloneRoadmap, so I can't tell you, what will happen to
I absolutely don't consider this as a bug, but rather "biting the
bullet" while doing pioneer work at the same time.
Thanks for your patience,
More information about the ubuntu-users