Spreading Ubuntu

Gary Jarrel garyjarrel at gmail.com
Sun May 8 23:12:09 UTC 2005

Could actually be a good idea. I switched over to Ubuntu about 8
months ago, after  formatting my windows hard drive and never looked
back since. I wasn't sure about which distro to go to, but took a
friends advice about Ubunty and it's the best thing I ever did!
Raising public awareness to good distro's such as this is important.
There are a number of different distro's floating about and people
that are considering switching but don't know much about Linux, are
often lost amongst all these variations.

Gary