Polish fonts

Tristan tristan at silesia.linux.org.pl
Sun May 8 12:30:53 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've asked on kubuntu-users, but no answer.

There are no polish fonts in kubuntu. I've installed it and I have got polish
KDE but no polish fonts. There are only rectangles in place of polish
characters.

I've tried install package fonty and xfonts-biznet and still nothing.

(I use kubuntu from kubuntu standalone cd, no kubuntu packakge on ubuntu, if
it's important)

--
 Tristan (Przemysław Adam Śmiejek)   		 Silesian Linux User Group
 tel.: (48) 601-835-262	; GG: 650579	44-178 Przyszowice; Makoszowska 21
 Jabber: tristan at jabber.bnet.pl