VNC Installation

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Sun May 8 05:08:14 UTC 2005

No, VNC is not automatically running while you are installing Ubuntu.
It is pre-installed in the default install though.
The only way you could install it without a monitor would be if you
somehow memorized the exact keyboard presses you would have to make
(ie:  its impossible).

Just out of curiosity, what kind of computer have you been using as a
desktop?  If the monitor you are using for the desktop can just be
plugged into the Win2000 box for an hour or so while you run the
install, you can install Ubuntu and then go back to your old setup and
use VNC.

Note that I am not very experienced, so there might be a way around
this that I am just not aware of.

~Matt