Why are we still using Eye of Gnome?

Joel Juliano joelbryanster at gmail.com
Sat May 7 04:07:11 UTC 2005

The only thing I hate about EOG is it doesn't have navigational features
(back & forward) similar to Windows XP "Pictures and Fax viewer", and it
displays the photo info on default, making it bulky on smaller resolutions
(800x600).

What I hate about gThumb is it doesn't have an Undo button for it's editing
features.