hdparm DMA=on (Nautilus Uses 100% CPU)

René L. Reingard reingard at hispeed.ch
Fri May 6 17:46:45 UTC 2005

Am Fri, 06 May 2005 19:30:05 +0200 schrieb Dennis Kaarsemaker
<dennis at kaarsemaker.net>:

> On vr, 2005-05-06 at 19:21 +0200, René L. Reingard wrote:
>
>> I just checked this myself and find this at the end of my hdparm.conf:
>> These lines are all checked with #. Does this work?
>
> Lines starting with a # are comments and have no effect.

thanks Dennis,
this is the default hdparm.conf, i have not done anything in it.
i am concerned of how to make it right, i do not want to spoil the
harddisk, right?!
should i just enable these lines, means, taking away the # for the lines
regarding Harddisk (hda) and CD-Drive (hdc)?

thanks for help

René

--
Erstellt mit Operas revolutionärem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/