[ubuntu] Error changing owner

Alexandre FRANKE alexandre.franke at gmail.com
Thu May 5 23:01:37 UTC 2005

> ok, following your suggestions i've tried
> /dev/hda5   /dades   vfat   auto,user,rw,umask=0000    0    0
> and now it works fine, owner is the ubuntu user and i can modify the docs

I personnaly mount my fat32 partition this way in fstab:
/dev/hda1       /mnt/windows    vfat    umask=000       0       0
It works very well and as you can see, there's only a umask, no auto,
no user, no rw...
I found this somewhere in an Ubuntu forum. Guess it's enough, but
honestly don't know what the rest is for. Might be useful?