Current sources list?

BB ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu May 5 19:38:38 UTC 2005

Steve Haines Wrote:
> I'm running Warty that I dist-upgraded to hoary. Could someone please
> post a current "sources.list" that has universe and multiverse enabled?
>
> I have borked mine. TIA

Sure :)

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-updates main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary-updates main
restricted

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the
'universe'
## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu
## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy yourself
as to
## your rights to use the software. Also, please note that software in
## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates from the Ubuntu
security
## team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hoary universe