Azureus Plugin Install Problem

Tab Gilbert tabbox at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:41:20 UTC 2005

Is anyone using Azureus 2.3.0.0?  I have trying to download and
install some plugins and keep getting error messages.

    Downloading:
[http://play.aelitis.com/torrents/azplugins_1.1.jar.torrent:
torrent,http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugins/azplugins_1.1.jar]
      Downloading: azplugins_1.1.jar
Torrent download complete
Installing plugin azplugins, version 1.1
Version 1.1 of plugin 'azplugins' failed to install -
/opt/azureus/plugins/azplugins/azplugins_1.1.jar (Permission denied)
Version 1.1 of plugin 'azplugins' failed to install -
/opt/azureus/plugins/azplugins/azplugins_1.1.jar (Permission denied)

I looked at the Azureus Wiki but really do not understand the instructions:

 Please Note: Each plugin must have its own directory with its own
name within the plugins directory for the plugin to go in to. This Is
Important.

Since it doing a "win/mac" kind of install I am not sure where they
wind up when they fail.  Did everything a three month newbie could
think of.

tab
Outer Bubbaistan