Signature invalid ....update failing

Enn Pee enn_p at yahoo.com.sg
Thu May 5 02:49:33 UTC 2005

You are right. The repository list that comes with
default ubuntu installation (I downloaded ubuntu and
installed 2 weeks back) doesn't seem to work. I
changed /etc/apt/sources.list with the entries you
have suggested below and update is now working.

The most surprising thing is why ubuntu distribution
is made available on the net without updated
repository list causing all this confusion.

Thanks all of you for your replies.

ennpee.