PDF files : printing protected !

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Wed May 4 16:13:44 UTC 2005

> try this
> http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/xpdf.htm
> i did not test it, but seems to be what you are looking for

Almost ! :-/ Apparently they don't offer a Windows version of Xpdf, only
a set of tools, but not the viewer. Still, I tried: Among the tools I
found  "pdfinfo", which according to the documentation has a "-opw"
option that let's you set the owner password. But alas, when I try, it
replies that the password is incorrect :o(
I guess it only lets you set password for unprotected files, but won't
hack an already protected file :-/

--
Vince