Signature invalid ....update failing

Enn Pee enn_p at yahoo.com.sg
Wed May 4 08:10:46 UTC 2005

Hi list,

I am unable to update my Ubuntu 5.04 since last 3
days. Is this update site problem or my installation
problem ? Any help is appreciated. Thanks

$apt-get update
{snip}
Hit http://sg.archive.ubuntu.com
hoary-updates/restricted Sources
Fetched 3060kB in 3m8s (16.2kB/s)
Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://security.ubuntu.com
hoary-security Release: The following signatures were
invalid: BADSIG 40976EAF437D05B5 Ubuntu Archive
Automatic Signing Key <ftpmaster at ubuntu.com>
W: GPG error: http://sg.archive.ubuntu.com
hoary-updates Release: The following signatures were