A Couple of Thunderbird Questions

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Wed May 4 07:15:50 UTC 2005

ad 1:
If you have used TBird in Warty, you just have to copy the
~/.thunderbird directory. It also contains all the settings, extensions,
... If you just want the mail: .thunderbird/<default>/Mail is where the
mailboxes are saved.
If you need to import your email from evolution, 'tools' -> 'import'
should do the trick.

ad2:
'Edit' -> 'Account Settings' -> 'Composition & Addressing' -> Uncheck
'Compose messages in HTML format' That should be the one..

regards
.christoph

--

Christoph Georgi