unseen added devices

Frank Schafer frank.schafer at t-systems.cz
Wed May 4 07:02:17 UTC 2005

Hi,

I haven't the time to do it yet. Have a look at the manuals for
cupsd.conf, classes.conf and (i think the most important) printers.conf.

If you have cupsd running have a look at:
http://localhost:631/documentation.html too.

There is a DeviceURI directive in printers.conf. I'd focus on this for
further investigation.

Regards
Frank