Spreading Ubuntu

Shawn Christopher schristopheraz at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:16:43 UTC 2005

I currently am working over at Spread Firefox on ideas to promote
Firefox to the user community, and working on my own site on evangelism
as far as the whole Mozilla family of applications (Firefox,
Thunderbird, Sunbird, Camino) and was not yet launched with
that...however what would be the general consensus from the community
(Which is why I'm E-mailing) whereas if there was a site for promoting
Ubuntu who thinks they would use it. For the people who are wondering
what I am talking about please visit http://www.spreadfirefox.com and
you can see the website outline. Please let me know if you are
interested and I will start perhaps creating it.

Shawn Christopher