A Plea for sanity when posting to this list.

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Wed May 4 01:11:00 UTC 2005

How? I find that having the most recent reply at the top of the
messages makes it easy to find.
Its right on top, right in your face where it should be. Newest
content first so you can read whats new instead of having to find
whats new. IMHO, I prefer it this way and so does Google(and MS, and
Apple), in Gmail(i understand not everyone uses it)(and Outlook and
Mail) when replying, the cusor is positioned at the very top of the
message in order to top post/reply. IMHO evo is just backwards, which
is part of why I personally don't use it anymore.

Just my two cents.

Matt