A Plea for sanity when posting to this list.

Matthew S-H mathbymath at aol.com
Tue May 3 23:57:21 UTC 2005

Just a few more...

* Change the subject line to the message you are replying to if you
read e-mails using a Daily Digest and you are sending a response.
* Be thorough in your explanations, especially when responding to
someone that is a "newb".
* Don't assume they know everything; if they did, they probably
wouldn't be asking.   [related to the last one]
* Avoid "thank you for your help" e-mails on the list after an issue
has been resolved.  If you feel the need to send out "thank you"s, send
them to people directly (off the list).

~Matt