openoffice does not display I18n caracteres

Fabio Rafael da Rosa rafael.f2r at gmail.com
Tue May 3 17:06:21 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I'm using hoary configured for brazillian portuguese.
Everything works fine, locazilation is perfect, but, when I'm writting
some text with oowriter, especial caracteres from here like ç, á, Á ,
etc... just don't display (a little square appears). The same problem
occurs in openoffice menu ( it is in portuguese), but caracteres don't
display as well.
Anyone know whats is happening? This is some bug, or misconfiguration?
Thanks all (sorry about my english, not so good).

o, I'm using pt_BR.UTF-8 locale, but changed to pt_BR.ISO8859-1 but this
didn't solved the problem.

--
Fabio Rafael (f2r)