Ubuntu promoted at Microsoft Research conference (indirectly!)

JGJones ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue May 3 14:21:51 UTC 2005

In my line of work, this is perfect for what I can offer to my
clients...I follow this development with huge interest. I know of many
small businesses who would love to purchase such a system from me
(whereas I'll set it up for them).

It's also perfect for charties that often have to rely on old outdated
machines that's barely up to the job - the server component I would be
interested in, and I can recycle the old PC's by taking out the HDD and
ensuring the network card can boot

--
JGJones