Boot profiles

Schafer Frank Frank.Schafer at t-systems.cz
Tue May 3 07:21:27 UTC 2005

Thanks,

seems this is too much auto magic. I prefer to have control myself. (I
forgot to tell) There is a wireless network at work too.

For now I decided to use the "kernel command line to init environment"
feature.

I'll give guessnet a shot too in my home lab. It's not what I've asked
for but it looks interesting.

Frank